MY WIFE FUCKED

This is a real life story happened 18 years back. This is the time I got married to a smart girl who is working in Mumbai and I was a graduate having a small job is our town at down south Indian state. I was not sure why this modern girl prefers to marry me and I found she is quite confident and independent. I liked the nature and the smartness thought will have a great life after marriage. She is from the next town of ours. Their parents are school teachers and she is working for some company in Mumbai as executive secretary. She said she has to go back immediately to Mumbai after marriage as she don’t have much leave.
Marriage happened is a normal way after one week we both moved to Mumbai. New city was quite exciting for me. While coming to Mumbai she told me here the life is different and we have to live the way we like. Don’t get upset with the life try to enjoy the fullest. I did not understand what she was saying but liked as it was a new experience to me. We reached Mumbai and moved to the place her staying. Good one room hall accommodation and very big building. She said it is provided by the company only. It was afternoon we reached Mumbai. Had a bath and took some rest. She was not very active in sex I thought being 1st time it is so.
Evening we were planning to go out and she changed the dress, to my surprise she was wearing a short skirt and tight T shirt which has a very deep neck, half of the breast was visible. I was stunned for which she said don’t get stunned you will find more exciting during the course. Once we were out she said we will meet her boss if he is available so that she can speak to him about my job. She called up someone and speaking in Hindi which I could not understand much of it but it seems she is speaking to a friend than a BOSS.
I asked her, is he your boss or a friend she said we are quite close and you will come to know soon how good he is. She said we will go to his place today itself and meet. We may have dinner also at his place. I was not understanding anything but simply following what she was saying. We took a taxi and driving towards his house. On the way she told me I have to behave properly in front of him and not to react for anything I asked what it means. She said he may behave very close with me and you should take it positively. I told her to explain she said here in Mumbai we are working under stress and have fun whenever get time. I still didn’t understand so asked again she said wait till we reach and then you will know.
We reached in front of big building. Watchman recognized my wife and asked how are you she introduced me to watchman as my husband he smiled and we were to reach to the lift. Lift operator also smiled and said hello to my wife and asked when you have come from the native. I am sure she used to come quite often here. I had no much choice but to follow her. We reached to 15th floor and she pressed the bell. One young man come out and opened the door he must be mid thirties and looks quite handsome. They shook hand we entered the house she introduced me to him and said he is my husband we have just reached.
He guided us to the drawing room and we sat on the sofa. I was sitting in one sofa and this gentle man was sitting on the other one opposite me. She came and sat next to him. He started taking to her how the trip and the marriage were and so on. She said she needs his help to find a job for him. He said ok we will see what best we can do and they were taking about someone and he was telling my wife why don’t you contact him too since she is closed to him also.
She said ok she came only today and thought to meet you today itself. He asked me about my experience and qualifications and he said one need to have good contacts to get the job done here luckily your wife has some good contacts depends how you use this contacts. She said she is ready to use the contact and said I will also cooperate for the same. Then he said if so then don’t have any problem with this he placed his hand on the thigh of my wife which is half exposed. She did not reacted and said how is life etc. his hand was there and he was literally rubbing the thigh
After some time enjoyment of her thigh he put the hand on her shoulder and started squeezing. She was looking at me and at him and said to me. Though he is my boss he takes care of me well. The house is given to me by this man only otherwise a secretary is not eligible for co accommodation. I said thanks to him and said Mumbai housing is quite difficult. She to become very free by this time and started rubbing his thighs over the pants.
He asked what we will have, she said she would like to have vodka before dinner for which he said he doesn’t have vodka at home but whisky is there. He served whiskey to us I had one drink he also had one drink but wife had a small one and said she is not very comfortable with whisky. He said ok we will send the driver to get vodka. She said to me go with the driver and have a look what the city night lights I smelt something fishy but no choice but to follow what she says. he called the driver and told me to go down and told me about the parking number. While going out she told me to carry the key of the house so that I can get in without knocking the door.
I took the key and went out as per the instruction driver was waiting at the parking and we moved out he took to some place and at last we stopped at the wine shop. He went out and bought a bottle of vodka and handed over to me. And asked me whether I want see more place or which I said they would be waiting. He said ok and smiled meaningfully which I could understand later only. And we came back it took 30-45 minutes to come back. I reached to the floor and opened the door. I could not find them in the drawing room but lots of laugh and hugs and kissed coming from the other room.
I checked and found the Top she was wearing is lying on the sofa. I gone to the door but found it was locked form inside. I knocked the door for which my wife said don’t disturb by knocking wait for some time, I was in utter confusion but waited again my wife told me to make a drink of vodka and add some limca from the fridge in the drawing room.
Again she said in our language that don’t make scene after seeing inside . I opened the vodka and poured a drink and mixed with limca then she opened the door to my surprise she was only wrapped a small towel and come out. He was lying on the bed naked. Then there was nothing to hide about what they were upto. She took vodka from me asked me to join for the drink with them in the room. I saw the whisky bottle and one glass were on the small table. He told me to get my glass and can join them if I want.
I did not know what to do I went inside and sat on the chair she came and sat on the bed next to him he was lying naked and his tool was semi erected. She just sipped the vodka and put her hand on the semi erect cock and started caressing and asked me have you seen Mumbai I said not much for which he said you will see more by saying this he pulled my wife to his lap she kissed his cock and started licking and sucking . she was very active and he removed her towel and she was stark naked he pulled her leg to him and I saw a clean shaved pussy which she has just done before we come to his place.
He started licking her cunt and both were on 69 position for quite some time and he said I am coming she sucked fast and he came in her mouth she drank all and lied like this for some time keeping his cock in her mouth she was kissing all over the area and the ball also. It continued for some time. Then both of them got up and sat on the edge of the bed.
They were on their own world kissing hugging. He was playing with her breast and pressing the nipples she was kissing on his lips and sucking his lips. Her hands were caressing his chest then she descended to the chest and started sucking and kissing the chest. Then she had the vodka and he finished his whiskey also then both hugged and kissed and laid on the bed they were licking each other all parts of the body she again took his tool in the mouth and sucked it become large and strong and then she laid on her back he on her top and he pushed his organ into her cunt slowly initially then increased the speed was surprised by seeing this as she was very particular with me to use condom and with her BOSS without any protection. She was mourning and telling fucks me hard.
She was enjoying the fuck to the fullest, after sometime both came to the climax. They laid this position for sometime kissed and hugged. To my surprise she was telling she was missing his cock for the last two weeks and so on…
They have finished and got up she sat on his lap and he was playing with her breast she was kissing him and told me that this is the life she is following here and she is having 2 more friends like this they are his friend only and I can decided to continue to be her husband or can leave, I was confused but liked the act
I was confused to what to do then he told me “you are lucky to have a wife like this she at least told you” others do this but cheat their husband” we are very influential people in Mumbai so that you will not have any problem
She got up went to the cupboard and picked up a nighty only up to half of her thigh. And the top portion only a strap. I knew she is regular person here. They said to me to have a drink and by the time they will set the dinner. I had one more drink and went out they were hugging and kissing while setting the dinner. During dinner she said she want leave tomorrow for which he agreed on a condition that we are not going to our place for which she said ok.
After dinner they went to the bed room I slept in the other room. Morning I got up early to find that my wife and the BOSS still on the bed naked and the door were open as nothing to hide from me. She is with his tool in her mouth and sucking the he was caressing her back and kissing her pussy. He again came to her mouth and she drank it kissed him hugged and told him to that we will have a party at our place

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI