NAUGHTY STUDENT AND HIS FATHER


This is in continuation with my earlier posting Naughty Student and His father just a brief intro I am Delhi based lady who is teacher by profession. I teach class XI and XII as posted in my last story Ramesh came after 4 months and called me.
I was also excited to meet him and we used to have a lot of telephonic conversations whenever he calls from abroad. I was getting inclined towards his sweet nature but simultaneously Vikas was too was getting inclined towards me. I was in a big fix.
I always use to give new challenges to vikas and he manage to achieve those and in return and I had to fulfill his desires of allowing him to have sex with me. I was happy on one part that I could change a spoilt brat to a responsible student by allowing him to play with me.
Two days before Ramesh arrival, Vikas dropped at my place as it was my off and I was all alone at home. I was busy in household work. I was in T’s and shorts. He reached my home at 11 AM. I was surprised to see him. I welcomed him with nice hug which we use to do casually now.
His hug means a real strong crush of my boobs with his young wide chest. Since I also like that so I never stopped him to do so. He informed me about his dad arrival and requested me that he would like to spend his day with me. I was also horny since I didn’t have anything from one week.
I was not well and all my friends were busy in their own stuff. I stared at him and he smiled back. I was standing near dining table and he came near me and hugged me from behind. His hands cupped my breast over my T’s and his tongue start rolling over my ears and neck from behind.
I could feel his hardness over my butts from behind as he was pushing his cock over my butts after some time I helped him in taking off my T’s and he was excited to see me in skimpy green bra that was hardly covering my huge boobs.
He got aggressive and his hands were strongly kneading my boobs. I loved his actions. After some time he started removing my shorts as well. Now I was just in my G-string and bra. His one hand was moving over my pubic area and other was busy playing with my nipples 
And our mouths were sucking each other tongues. I was quite hot by now. I removed his clothes now and he also removed my balance undergarments. We were totally naked and finally moved to sofa. We went into a 69 position and licked each other for a long time till we got satisfied.
We went to bathroom and cleaned each other after that, I asked him for some drink and we agreed for a beer. He requested me to be in just bra and panty. I agreed to his request. I wore my undergarments and arranged for beer while I was arranging for stuff Vikas came close to me and his hands were playing with my naked butts since the string was lost in my butt crack.
I told him to wait but his childish nature is not letting him stop. Finally we settled and poured beers in a beer mug. He came and sat on my lap and we started sipping our beer in between he was playing with my boobs over my bra. I too was playing with his cock and balls.
We had this beer session for nearly one hour and finally finished 3 bottles each. I was feeling tipsy and naughty since he was totally naked so I poured some beer on his cock and start licking it. He got excited and did the same with me over my hairless pussy. We both finished one beer each in licking.
I was quite high now and needs a strong fuck. I requested him to do so and he finally bashed my both holes one by one and satisfied me. I don’t know when we slept naked in each other arms. My sleep broke with a phone call around 3 PM. It was my friend Neeru’s call. 
She wanted to come and meet me but I told her to come around 7 so that I can be free by that time. Vikas also woke and we had passionate lip lock. He sucked my boobs for some time and finally we went for a bath. We had a long bath and came out after one hour playing with each other.
After cleaning each other I was about to wear my dress when he stopped and requested to wait till 6 PM since he will be going by that time and he might not get chance to be with me for another month since he was going for a pleasure trip to Europe.
I considered his request. I arranged for some food moving naked in my house. We had our food and He then came over me and again started kissing my lips like hell. He made me take out my tongue and sucked it. Then he started kissing my neck and gave me love bites.
I was continuously moaning, and I loved this sensation. He kissed my cleavage and started licking it with his tongue while his hands were fondling my boobs. He got hold of my right breast while his mouth took care off.
I was continuously moaning and was telling him to suck me hard after sucking for around 25 minutes and he went down near my navel and started licking it. He finger fucked my navel and I loved each and every act of his. He then put a finger at the entrance and I shuddered.
His finger went inside since wetness of my pussy helped him to get the way and he finger fucked me damn hard. My hands now went to caress his head and I made him suck me deeper because I was nearing my orgasm. I cum on his face and he licked each and every drop from my vagina. 
He came near my face and kissed me on my face making me taste my own juice. While kissing him, my hands were moving all over its length. I broke off the kiss and sat on my knees and took the tip of his penis in my mouth.
I was sucking him slowly when he suddenly got hold of my hairs and gagged my mouth with the full length of his cock and I loved this wild act of his and started sucking him hard. He was almost on the verge of coming when he removed himself and made me lay down on the bed and came in between my legs.
He placed himself at the entrance of my hole and pushed slowly. The head of his cock went inside. I loved each and every moment of our lovemaking. I was begging him to fuck me hard like a bitch and he loved me speaking all those words as it made him hornier.
He fucked me for more than 30 minutes and his speed increased when he was about to cum. We finished our activity by 6 PM. There were signs of satisfaction on his face. I kissed him this time and we got up cleaned each other and started wearing clothes. Finally I got a chance to wear clothes after morning.
He was also ready now before departing we kissed each other everywhere possible. Finally he left and I arranged my home because I was expecting Neeru to come around 7 and I got a call from Ramesh he was excited to come and meet me. He requested me that I should come to Airport to receive him and his driver will pick me up from my home.
I agreed to his request since we are meeting after a long time. He also requested me to stay with him for 2 days minimum at his home. I gave a thought to it and agreed since my hubby is on tour and I was anyway alone at home. So finally the day came when he was suppose to come. I was getting myself ready for his warm welcome. 
I spent a day before at parlour to glow my body. His driver came to pick me up at 3 in the morning. I was ready being excited. I was wearing a very sexy purple saree with matching sleeveless, backless blouse with just 2 strings with deep cut in front, demonstrating my huge boobs out of it. I took a bunch of flowers for him, which I got at night for his welcome.
Driver was giving a very wicked smile on seeing my dress and me. I avoided and we reached airport. He came out and we met with nice hug. We both were very happy to see each other. We sat in car were discussing about his journey. His hands were over my shoulders.
We reached his home. His driver brought the entire luggage in and left. Now we both were left in the same bedroom where we last time had a memorable lovemaking. He went to freshen up and came wearing T-shirt and shorts. He came closer to me and we again hugged each other. He said Ranjana, I can’t tell you how much I missed you there.
I would like to thank you that you had done so much for Vikas also. We both kissed each other while kissing his fingers were moving over my cleavage and I loved his soft caring touch over my boobs. We separated after some time and he showed the gifts he bought for me. I was excited to see so many things he brought for me.
He gave me perfumes, Chocolates, night wears, around 25 pairs of skimpy bra and panties, few dresses. There were 2 suitcases filled for my stuff. I was very excited with his gesture and gave him a nice kiss on his lips, which he equally responded. Our kiss lasted for a long, which lead to his licking over my neck, ear and cleavage slowly.
I was turning hot and supporting him. In this process my blouse and bra were removed from top and he sucked my big boobs. I loved his tongue over my brown nipples. My nipples were hard by now and his love bites were moving a current in my pussy slowly he removed my saree and petticoat.
I was left with only panty which was all wet. He touched it and smiled and I hugged him. Now we both were hot and got into an action of lovemaking. We didn’t wasted much time and got into hard action and he came in me and got satisfied.
We rested in each other arms for some time and then he said to try all the stuff he brought for me. I started with undergarments one by one. I was quite impressed with his selection and style. All were of different styles. Some of bras were really very hot after finishing with undergarments I tried some tops and skirts.
They were all very sexy in looks and I was on cloud nine. Lately I tried nightwear’s they were so hot then we end again having sex. It lasted for nearly 1 hour. By this time we both were tired. We cleaned ourselves and I arranged for something to eat.
We rested for sometime naked in each other arms He was sometimes hugging me and sometimes playing with my boobs. I was playing with his dick and balls. So the whole day was gone in our sexual acts at night we went for a dinner and I was asked to wear a black dress, which he brought for me.
It was very nice exclusive transparent dress, which was covering less and showing more. I was to wear just the cups underneath over my boobs. My butts were showing the proper shape since it was just string I was wearing and it also got lost under my ass cracks. My fair complexion was glowing with contrast black color.
I was feeling delighted in that dress but thought what people might think about me in this dress outside. He convinced me to go ahead and I agreed. He told me that I am looking sexy and not cheap. I liked his sentence and went ahead. We reached a 5 star hotel 
And I could see people turning their heads on seeing me. He told me to show some attitude and I was comfortable after that. We started with a light drinks followed by a dinner after dinner we went back home hile reaching home we again went to bedroom.
We were holding each other hands as lovebirds and once we entered the room and we hugged each other again with warm passionate kiss. I saw my gentle man standing behind me put his hand on my shoulder feeling my bare shoulder. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch then the hand moved to my bare stomach then played with my navel.
I was totally losing my control and he moved his one hand upward and touched my burst over the dress then started squeezing the same. He put his palm over the cleavage. I just lost my control and kissed him for which he responded passionately. He put his hand inside the bra cups and pressed.
He stood like this for some time and then He kissed deep into my cleavage I too pressed him hard to my chest and enjoying the same. He put his hands inside my dress and pressing it hard for which I responded by rubbing my hand on his hard over the jeans.
He was kissing on my lips and his tongue was deep in my mouth I enjoyed it. I tried to open the zip of the jeans for which he helped me I put my hand inside the underwear and tried to pull out the stuff. I pulled it out and caressing the same and looked at him he slowly pushed me down.
I understood what he wants, I bowed down and kissed at the tip of the cock and started taking into the mouth. I did it for sometime by this time he removed the strap of my dress from the shoulder. I was enjoying the taste of the pre cum and continued sucking and he was pressing my back
And the breast slowly and sometime very hard and he said I am coming is it ok in your mouth I continued sucking as consent to come in my mouth. He exploded in my mouth I drank is fully till the last drop and sucked and licked and cleaned the cock.
We kissed each other and enjoyed for sometime then I told him we will go to our bedroom. He carried me to the bedroom and in the bedroom; it was my turn to enjoy his hot body. I kissed him from head to toe and took the cock again in my mouth in few second it become a hard iron rod he was rubbing my pussy over the panty
And he gradually removed the same and started licking and deep we were in 69 position for quite some time and then he wanted to enter me. I lay on my back he was on my top. I took his shaft and guided to my pussy. He entered initially slowly but then fast it lasted for 30 minute and he exploded inside me I too came together.
We kissed hugged for some more time and gone to the bath room for wash he cleaned my pussy with water and soap and I cleaned his with my tongue. After that we don’t know when we slept but we both we wake up around 7 in the morning. Lying naked in each other arms and we shared a good morning kiss with a warm hug.
I saw his dick was still hard. I looked at him and he smiled. I took his dick in my hand and starting rolling fingers over his balls. He too started sucking my nipples. We were again hot and had anal sex. It was great fun after that we got up and took bath together. 
We dried each other and came out of bathroom. He again selected clothes for me who includes a sexy chocolate colour top with deep neck and a white mini skirt which was not even covering my butts properly. He took a matching colored bra and panty.
I wore and he was in shorts only. I went to kitchen to prepare something and he too joined me and started feeling my naked butts. I was enjoying his touches. Sometimes he squeezes my butts and even fingered me in my holes that forces me jump suddenly then he bend down and started biting and kissing my butts.
I liked his love bites and finally we moved with breakfast to dining table that whole day we had around 4 rounds of lovemaking. Around 6, I had to move back home.

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI