I SAW DADDY FUCKING


Hi my name is Tanya I am 22 years old now with a perfect shaped body of 34 28 36 and this story is about my dad and me, my family consists of me my little brother and dad my mom died when I was 10 and brother was 6 yrs old. My dad works in a govt. firm in Delhi. His name is Rudra Pratap Singh and he is H.O.D of the Dept.
Now let me tell you the story and mind it it’s a real story not any fiction, but yes the names are changed when I was younger and I came home early dad use to drink even in day time after my mom died but he never ever given us any kind of trouble and have always fulfilled our needs and dreams and he was drinking and was sloshed like anything he was in his room.
I could hear him murmuring and I went close to the door and peeped through the key hole and what I saw was made me stunned and I saw dad was naked lying bed and an aunty or didi and I suppose was lying naked beside him and was drinking too with dad she was also sloshed. I could not stand there and ran to my room only thinking about the scene.
I could not stop myself and went back to peep in dads room, by now they started making love again that girl was between 22 to 25 years old and she was sucking my dad’s cock and balls furiously where dad was squeezing her boobs and then she laid on bed and dad started sucking her cunt she was moaning then they started fucking for the first time I saw my dad’s tool which was long and thick.
I immediately felt something happening between my thighs and I felt like peeing. Next day I went to school I had a boy friend we were not physical till now but I was not able to control as I had masturbated full night thinking abt. Dad and now I need a dick I was virgin till now after school we planned to do it in his car but when I saw his dick I was embarrassed and disgusted his dick was small and thin as compared to dad.
Therefore I dropped the plan to fuck him. I went back home days passed nothing happened that gal use to come at our house sometimes as friend of dad when I turned 21 one day I woke up at night to have some water from kitchen, I was passing by dads room it left ajar there was dim light dad was nude lying on bed and was masturbating and moaning and I felt that dad is alone
And needs a sex partner in his life otherwise he will go cranky out of frustration. His cock size has grown since last time I have seen it and really guys I was going mad to have it in me, anyways I decided to help my dad and next day I bought some bottles of whiskey and kept in my room. I had it in night and in morning went to college and I wanted that dad should be able to find it. I returned home dad was in drawing room waiting for me he shouted stop and come here.
Dad: Have you started drinking alcohol
Me: yes dad I am an adult now and little whiskey is not bad
Dad: little is ok but too much is not good for health
Me: ok dad
Dinner was over and we watching TV my younger brother went to bed ,me and dad opened a bottle and started drinking, he enquired about my life and boyfriends and I told him don’t have any rest is all going fine. I made his pegs large and by now he was in full high and I asked Dad you miss mom a lot know, he said yes and I asked dad why don’t you marry again
He said not possible and I asked why not dad you are just 43 now smart and handsome and he blushed and said do you think so and I said yes if and I had an option I would have definitely married you and my hand was resting on his thigh, there was silence and I opened top two buttons of my shirt from which my boobs are half visible dad was sitting on sofa looking at ceiling.
I moved my hand on his dick and said dad I love you please marry me and make me your wife and dad looked at me and smiled naughtily said this is incest beti, should not happen bet you and me. By now he was staring at my boobs like hungry dog and I could feel his dick’s hardness and I kissed him on his lips and said dad I want to marry you if you want me then marry me and stop drinking. 
I left from there next day morning I saw dad throwing all bottles in dustbin and gifted me mangalsutra and marrige dress with sindoor. I hugged him and said I love you rudra he said I love you Tanya and we married each other same day I wore the dress presented by him he put mangalsutra on my neck and sindoor on my forehead, all this happened in a temple and we drove back to home.
This was the first night I was wearing a low cut maxi to knee length. I entered his room and said I am all yours darling he grabbed me like an animal and started kissing me. I held his dick and started caressing it and we both became nude in no time. I started sucking his cock he was moaning the we were in 69 position I was moaning ahhhh fuck me like your whore dad I am your bitch fuck me hard please.
I want your massive dick inside me don’t tease me any more I can’t wait and he said jaan don’t worry I will fuck your brains out, you will remember this night throughout your life. We made missionary position and with a jerk he entered I and I shouted ahhhh main mar gayii meri choot phat gayi daddy and then he continued his stroke and slowly I started feeling good.
We fuck 7 times that night and my boobs became sour as they were constantly in my dad’s mouth and then in 8th time he said turn around applied some oil on his dick and in my ass hole and inserted his dick it pained like hell I was shouting aahhh betichod chod mujhe kutiya bana apni. I was about to get unconscious but he started slapping my ass cheeks and massaging my boobs with his hands made me feel so good that.
I could not ask him to stop and he cum in my ass in my mouth and in my cunt of course. I slept for whole day next day and was not able to walk properly for few days. Now I am and having his baby in my womb and is expected in November this year. Now he is a good man and a loyal husband. Now he is slave to my body and can’t do without me in next story will let you know about my brother's life and how I became his wife

Popular posts from this blog

MOM FUCKED BY FOUR SERVANTS

MOM'S ADVENTURES IN VILLAGE PART 2

MOM TRAPPED BY SWAMIJI